There are so many uncertainties in life. What will tomorrow bring? Should I take the job? Am I ready for kids? Sometimes the only answer lies beyond the action, but these are the few things that I know for certain.
- The deepest and most intimate bonds exists between a parent and their child/ren.
- Forgiveness is NEVER for the other person, it is so that YOU may have peace.
- You should never define yourself based on how others see you.
- If you find yourself judging someone, chances are its time to look in the mirror, we tend to see in others what we dislike in ourselves.
- Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.
- No amount of skinny will ever look as good as a big juicy burger tastes.
- Donald Trump is a sleazy Muppet.